Green Cashmere Scarf 6 foot long
Regular Price: $120.00
Special Price $55.00
Caring for your product
Lavish a little love on your favourite things
It only takes a little extra care to make sure your shipton and heneage cashmere keeps its trademark softness for many, many years to come.
Wearing your cashmere for the first time
When you first wear your new garment you may find small balls of fibre or 'pills' forming on the surface. These are not a fault or indication of inferior quality but are simply loose fibres tangling together where the garment has been rubbing. They can easily be removed by hand, with a cashmere comb or a de-fuzz-it device. Once removed, your garment will actually consolidate and become softer. Pilling occurs much less on a high quality product with longer cashmere hairs.
Hand washing and dry-cleaning
Cashmere knitwear can be hand washed or dry-cleaned. We recommend hand washing your knitwear following these simple guidelines and dry cleaning woven items such as scarves or blankets.
- Hand wash in luke warm water (35°c) using cashmere shampoo.
- Gently squeeze the suds through the fabric, taking care not to rub the garment too much as this may cause shrinkage and increase piling.
- Rinse the garment in cool clean water, squeezing gently without twisting or wringing.
- A short light spin in a spin dryer will help remove most of the water.
- Smooth the garment back into shape, gently coaxing any facings or trims back to the correct size, and dry naturally away from direct heat such as radiators and sunlight. Ideally the garment should be dried flat on a clean towel. When dry, press lightly with a cool iron.
Under no circumstances should the garment be tumble-dried.
Following these instructions, your garment will preserve its shape and luxurious touch for many years - the hallmarks of the very best cashmere.
|Brand||Shipton and Heneage|