Snug-fitting, ankle-high footwear known as jodhpur boots or paddock boots in the 1800s, the stylish Chelsea Boot made its comeback in the Swinging Sixties when the beautiful people of the Kings Road and the World’s End rediscovered Victoriana – and it’s never been away since. In finest brown calf, the sleek, sculpted BINGHAM is the daddy-oh of all Chelsea Boots with an elasticated side gusset to for that extra touch of hip!
- Bingham Premium Range Chelsea Boot
- Finest Brown Calf Leather
- Highest quality slow-tanned leather sole
- Goodyear welted construction
- Bench-made in Northampton,UK
- Average fit
- Crockett & Jones last: 240