FAQs - Frequently asked questions
- Who are Shipton & Heneage?
- Help with sizing
- What is Goodyear welting?
- How long will it take to deliver my order
- How to Return and Exchange
- How to update My Account Information
- How to complain
Who are Shipton & Heneage
- Shipton and Heneage Limited was formed in 1989 and is a privately owned company.
- Please use the sizing guide by the size drop down of each product. The sizing chart of our shoes varies depending on style so please use the sizing chart for each product.
What is Goodyear welting
- Please refer to the article in our blog on Goodyear Welting here
How long will it take to deliver my order
- Dispatch is normally within 2 - 4 days for in stock items. However occasionally we can run out of a particular size/style or they may be in production so please allow up to 28 days for delivery. If we know that the item will be late we will inform you right away and consult with you on whether you wish to change your order for a similar item or whether you are happy to wait
How to Return or Exchange an Item
- For Returns and Exchanges please see here for further information
How to update my account information
- Please simply login using your email and password (if you forgot your password click the link and it will be emailed to you). You can add, delete or amend your addresses and contact details once you have logged in.
How To complain
- We hope you never have cause for complaint, please initially contact customer services if you are looking for answers but if you want to contact a director directly please call us, or use the contact form selecting "complaints", or write to us. For all contact details please see here